They say learning the wrinkles from someone more experienced saves time and here are the 8 things I owe to them:
- With practice and continuous practice, you can make things perfect. For example, you can see in your writing how things looked then and now!
- Running is a sport which requires three muscles Glute, Hamstrings, and Curves exercising on a regular basis. You do it and see the effortless running in you!
- Ideas are like a good pen if you do not register or write you lose it. Do you remember or have a favorite pen?
- Negotiations are not either 0 or 1. It is in between!
- Kindness does not mean you are weak. It is the second nature.
- Looks are deceptive…look into the soul.
- Eat what enables you…you are the best to decide.
- Sleep…its a nourishment! Take enough in the night and given…
View original post 18 altre parole