My pre board examination just ended and I have a small break in which to indulge myself in before school resumes. And indulging in chocolate pudding is what I’ll do. So ditch the artificial pudding mix and get ready to learn to make homemade smooth and creamy chocolate pudding with me to delight your senses.
- ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 3 cups milk
- 113g dark chocolate bar cut into pieces
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, mix the sugar, cornstarch, cocoa powder, salt and milk and transfer the stovetop at medium-low heat. Whisk all the ingredients together. It is better if you prepare all the ingredients before beginning, because once the pudding boils, we need to act quickly.
- Keep whisking constantly. Do not increase the heat, the pudding must gradually reach boiling point…
View original post 85 altre parole